· provide business consulting services for insurance projects
· understands how information technology interfaces with the functional groups within an organization.
· analyzes and documents clients' business requirements and processes.
· constructs conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates.
· tests business applications from a business perspective to verify that all client requirements are incorporated into the design.
· provides business process and re-engineering support to clients.
· facilitates meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
· participates in work groups and work sessions with business and technical consultants to explore business process improvement and re-engineering opportunities.
· conduct testing of functionalities to ensure compliance with business requirements
· provide support to clients on model office/users acceptance testing
· define and document scope changes during the project life cycle
· 1- 4 years of it/ industrial work experience in property/re insurance industry as a business analyst
· been involved in an it systems integration project or understand the software development life cycle
· knowledge of conceptual and functional business process modeling
· ability to interact with client business users in a professional manner